Only have a little written for the next chapter but I’m gonna post it because I’m leaving and won’t be back for 5 days.
14a. Wild Ones
I think I should mention this because in my stories there’s usually smut, but that’s something I want to leave out of this story. So if you’re waiting for there to be smut (because trust me, at the start of all of my stories I always get “when are they gonna fuck” comments”) then you’re going to be disappointed. This story is too meaningful for me to ruin with smut. IF they do the do then it’ll be skipped over and implied. I just want the focus to be on the story and not on sex. Okay, thank you, that’s all. Bye.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
"Here we are, with our future before us, and I only want to spend it with you.”
Simple Plan - This Song Saved My Life
This is for anyone who has been saved by music